quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2011

                                        Today is tuesday
                                                 March 1, 2011

  Jhulya biograph
  I'm jhulya. i'm 13 yers old.

 I study at Wilson Camargo since 2011. on g grande elementary school. my favorite subject(s). are 01, 2010. im from Ouro Preto, now I live in vilhena. i hae a big faiy, my mother, is Neuci. she works at escritorio. my father is Nero he warks bombeiro. i have bhoters. on monday, I get up at do the huse dores, I was my teeth. have breakfast, tide up my bedroom. then I feed the dog. i itend to be a sichologist. but the worst in fact is fase people.
my favorite kind of music is country.
   on my free time i love watching movies. king in my aptione is horron, comedy, scyfi. the rest of day is all the same. stay at home is the morning, go to  school in aftrnoo nand at nigth stog with my family.
pupil: jhulya, raphaela e taina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário